Our Profession is Coding
Web Applications / Data Base Design
ed the editor
"Hi my name is Randy Poole, We Specialize in Open Source Software Installation & Data Base Design. Thank You"
Work Demographics Halfway Oregon USA
(503) 929 6176
It has been a few years now and i am starting to get a feel for what it really takes to run a web site. If You could catch us out of work. An e-commerce site for just 2 years is $15k to $30k and $500.00 a month.
Sample Work:Web Applications:
Responsive Web Design www.taxeducationnow.com
Drupal 7 commerce and elearning www.taxeducationnow.com
SEO google "continuing tax education" 1st page.
Drupal 7 Shopping cart & Responsive Web Design
Drupal 7 AWS www.twinfalls-id.us
aws.amazon.com EC2 debian LAMP box w/ Route53 DNS
Drupal 7 SEO www.familyvacationsinstyle.com
SEO google "Mexico Timeshare Rentals" "Timeshare Rentals Mexico" 1st page.
Drupal 7 www.marketstone.com/britney
Britney and Friends Recipe Data Base.
Secure Server Mail
- Not Operational at the moment.
- Nothing sent over the Net all transaction done at the server level.
- Encrypted file saved in SQLite that is part of PHP 5. This keeps the saved file from entering the Net.
- Initialization Vector used.
- Object Oriented Programming plus the key is encrypted in MD5 will put the key out of public_html root (if You do not have a private dedicated server Your host does have access to the key).
- A “Timed Equation Mcrypt Array” meaning the encryption ciphers changes based on what time it is. Decrypt works of course based on what time the encryption was saved.
- Mcrypt currently has over 40 ciphers but some are not applicable to large blocks of text we are currently developing our own ciphers.
- TSL encrypted internet connection.
- Decryption done off line with PHP Command Line Interface.
- All Open Source will release all code when finished.
- Several levels of encryptions.
- Simple input / Key on server.
- Simple input / Key supplied by user / User then tells You the key.
- stty function input keeps the message from echoing back to Your computer / key on server.
- stty function input keeps the message from echoing back to Your computer / Key supplied by user / User then tells You the key.
Modified March 30th 2012
"Hi, Please support the Open Source Application You use with a small
donation. Please stuff a few bucks in an envelope and send it to there
address. Times that by a few million does really help, Thanks"
Experimental Internet Security - Hybrid Coding. Basically we take software and replace all name spaces with top secret names and symbols, then recompile creating a hybrid top secret code for our customersâ¦ed
Modified December 11th 2011
A new way of thinking, when it comes to the net.
"The Squid One brings together the worlds most advanced security hardware, software & support."
The Squid One Linux ditribution / Second to none security enhanced programs. MarketStone.comet's Support / You will understand. The Squid One runs on a read only live cd and has no hard drive. At shut down all caches are cleared.
Public libraries & Schools uses this system to secure there network, after computer use an untouched copy of the system is loaded.
How can any malicious code be added to a system if there is no where to load it? Answer: It can not.
"The Internet is not going to get safer we have to get smarter."
The Squid One Linux ditribution / Second to none security enhanced programs.
MarketStone.comet's Support / You will understand.
The Squid One runs on a read only live cd and has no hard drive. At shut down all caches are cleared. Public libraries & Schools uses this system to secure there network, after computer use an untouched copy of the system is loaded. How can any malicious code be added to a system if there is no where to load it? Answer: It can not.
Modified December 11th 2011
We are creating The Thomas Jefferson 3D Mall where You walk into a store and buy merchandise. The lease includes shopping cart and later will include sales bots that can interact with Your customers. For now You should hire a real person.
3D commerce is the use of 3D gaming technology for commerce.
Let’s say You are a luxury resort in the Bahamas and You would like to show Your 6 billion customers what the resort and there rooms will look like. You hire us to create an exact replica of Your resort in 3D that anyone on the Net can interact and do a walk thru. The cost: We still need to finish building our mall. We plan to use and create all Open Source software and libraries written in c++ to create competition and great innovation that only Open Source can do. We can reuse much of the 3D renderings from other projects so we plan to bring cost to affordability. Thank You....ed
Modified Jluy 8th 2014
Man i Love this stuff! (does not work in IE)
HTML5 and JS, nice work everyone!. (does not work in IE)
Arborâs design is heavily influenced by Jeffrey Bernsteinâs excellent Traer Physics library for Processing. In addition, much of the brute-force physics code was originally adapted from Dennis Hotsonâs springy.js.
The Barnes-Hut n-body implementation is based on Tom Ventimiglia and Kevin Wayneâs vivid description of the algorithm. Thanks to all for such elegantly simple and comprehensible code. (from arborjs.org.)
Arbor is released under the MIT license.